Located at the University of Nebraska, the Sheldon Memorial Art Gallery and Sculpture Garden house the Nebraska Art Association collection (started in 1888) and the University of Nebraska collection (started in 1929). In total, the collection comprises over 12,000 pieces in all formats. The collection is particularly strong in 19th century landscape works and American Impressionism. The Sculpture Garden (which is open all year) features 37 sculptures, including pieces by Claes Oldenburg, William Tucker, and Bryan Hunt. The collection section of the site allows users to sample some of the parts of the collections, which are organized here by title or on a timeline. The site also provides general information about visiting the museum, educational materials that may be used in conjunction with their collections, and their publications. While the actual museum may be closed until the end of 2002, visitors to the site can take a virtual tour of this fantastic building designed by Philip Johnson in 1963 and read a critical essay on the structure by the architectural historian Henry Russell Hitchcock.