The physical Musee Rodin consists of two buildings -- Hôtel Biron in Paris and Villa des Brillants in Meudon (a suburb) -- but the museum's Web site makes it easy to visit both. Hôtel Biron, an 18th century structure that is surrounded by gardens, has a long history available at the Web site. Acquired by the French government in the early 1900s, Rodin rented space there and always intended the building to be a museum of his works. There are over 6,000 sculptures in many media - terracotta, plaster, bronze, marble, wax, glass, and stoneware. Finished sculptures in marble and bronze such as bronze casts of Rodin's most famous works, The Thinker, The Burghers of Calais, and The Kiss in marble are housed at Hôtel Biron, while preliminary sketches, studies, and maquettes are at Meudon, where Rodin lived and kept a studio from 1893 until his death in 1917. Works are presented as illustrations in essays from the Collections section of the Web site; larger views open in a new window, which may not facilitate browsing but may encourage reading. The site is available in both French and English.