[SPT/CWIS] quick way to delete records from failed import

Esa Kaarakainen esa.kaarakainen at uku.fi
Sun May 1 13:33:51 CDT 2005

Hi,

bulk deletion is possible using Purge sample records -option. For those
records you wish to delete use SQL and update Description-field in
Resources table to '[--SAMPLE RECORD--]' . After that you should be able to
delete all records and other data that is associated to them using Purge
Sample Records. I used that method when testing importing.

regards

-esa-