[SPT/CWIS] Review of CWIS for WCET

Rachael Bower bower at scout.wisc.edu
Mon May 16 11:03:22 CDT 2005

Hi Brian,
Nice chatting briefly with you this morning -- Justin Rush will be
emailing you with a url of your own CWIS site and password info etc.  He
will also be available tomorrow for our phone call to help out with some
of the more technical points...

Just let me know what time works for you.

Cheers,
Rachael