[SPT/CWIS] date fields

Edward Almasy ealmasy at scout.wisc.edu
Thu May 19 06:26:44 CDT 2005

On Wed, May 18, at 11:24:49AM, Ann Wilkens wrote:
> I had to add a field called "date issued" which in our case means the
> date the program was broadcast.  vs.  "Date Created" which we use to
> mean the date the program was completed in-house.  My question...
> when I revise the date issued field CWIS does not read the correction
> and reverts back to the information I originally entered.   Any clues?

   I'm not sure I understand what's happening;  are you saying that you
   edit a record, change a date value in that record, and then save it
   (i.e. click on the "Update Resource Record" button), and when you go
   to look at the record it still has the old value?

   Ed

   Edward Almasy                                     ealmasy at scout.wisc.edu
   Co-Director                                         1210 W Dayton Street
   Internet Scout Project                                  Madison WI 53706
   Computer Sciences Department                        608-262-6606 (voice)
   University of Wisconsin - Madison                     608-265-9296 (fax)