[SPT/CWIS] SPT Configuration Problem.

Bakari Rashid rashid at edu.udsm.ac.tz
Mon Sep 4 09:36:34 CDT 2006

Hi everyone!
Each time I try to configure my SPT, I receive this error message although
I have supplied all the necessary information. The error message is:

"The following problems were detected during installation:

The database host name you entered, '', does not appear to be valid.
The database user name you entered, '', does not appear to be valid.
The database name you entered, '', does not appear to be valid.
Requested administrator user name is invalid (must contain only letters
and/or numbers).
Requested administrator password is invalid (must be at least six
characters long).
No administrator e-mail address entered."

I used mysql 4.1 and 5.02 with apache 2.0 in different servers, but the
same error message appears. What should I do?
Please help me.

Regards,

Bakari Rashid,
Systems Administrator,