[SPT/CWIS] My Seaches links get "Metadatatool" incorrectly put into URLs after edit/cancel

Kucera, Rich Kucerar at hhmi.org
Thu Sep 7 15:07:25 CDT 2006

Hello,

After edit/cancel,  My Searches links get "Metadatatool" in the path.  This
leads to 404 NOT FOUND for the AdvancedSearch links in the left-hand side
navs.

For example:
http:/.../database/MetadataTool/SPT--AdvancedSearch.php?Q=Y&F27=summer

The URLS should not have Metadatatool in them,  like this:
http:/.../database/SPT--AdvancedSearch.php?Q=Y&F27=summer

How can I correct this?

Thanks,

Rich Kucera